Wow! My very own first WordPress award! I’m always seeing others who are nominated for/receive various awards. I think that’s pretty cool.
The WordPress Family Award is reserved for folks in Cyberspace who are unceasingly kind, sympathetic, encouraging, and open to laughter – and who keep each other going by sharing, commenting, and making personal connections even though they may actually be virtual strangers. I certainly hope I live up to these “requirements”. I try. Thanks, so much mannalexandra!
Now for the Rules
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family.
- Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them.
Here are my nominations for the WordPress Family Award ~
- Trisha from Notes From the Fog ~ she is enlightening and encouraging and we think a lot alike!
- Bob from Northwest Photographer ~ who takes incredible animal and landscape/nature shots!
- Carol from Wanderings of an Elusive Mind ~ love Carol’s writing style and beautiful photography!
- How about Karen from Karma’s When I Feel Like It blog? She inspires me with her photos and down-to-earthiness!
- KZ from the Eclectic Eccentric Shopaholic always has something unique and colorful on her blog!
- I’m always encouraged and blessed when I visit Francine in Retirement!
- Lucie the Happy Quilter‘s blog keeps my createve side engaged with her lovely quilts and informative posts!
- Patti at A New Day Dawns always seems to get a smile out of me and has an incredible collection of great photos!
- Alan at Ohm Sweet Ohm has captured my fear of heights in his photos of the San Francisco bridge, where he works!
- Isa from IsaThreadsofLife stirs my creativity with her quilting and photos!
I’m so blessed to have found each of the above blogs. Each contributes in a different way to my life, enriching it over and over.
Until next time, TTFN ~ Tamara Eckstatdt